1.- What is the company responsible for the processing of the User’s data?
The company responsible for the processing of the personal data of the User is EUSKOOTERS MOBILITY, SL, (hereinafter, “EUSKOOTERS“), with registered office in Gran Vía de Don Diego Lopez de Haro 56 Offices – Entreplanta D2, 48011 Bilbao, and provided with NIF B-95946513, and registered in the Commercial Registry of Vizcaya in Volume 5835, Folio 66, Sheet number BI-72969.
The User must read carefully and follow the following recommendations related to the access and use of the Website and the App:
- The User must activate parental control in order to prevent and control the access of minors to the Internet and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- The User must keep installed antivirus software on his computer, duly updated, which guarantees that it is free of malicious software, as well as spyware applications that put your Internet browsing at risk, and compromise the information stored on the computer.
3.- Why is EUSKOOTERS legitimized to carry out the processing of the personal data of the User?
The personal information of the Users is kept securely and is processed with the utmost care and diligence on the part of EUSKOOTERS, complying in full with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April of 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, “RGPD”) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
4.- What are the purposes of the processing of the personal data of the Users by EUSKOOTERS?
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, we inform you that the personal data provided by Users to EUSKOOTERS through the Website and the App will be processed with the purposes listed below:
- (i) The processing of the personal data that the User provides to EUSKOOTERS through the contact form of the Website will be done in order to adequately respond to the request or request for information received by EUSKOOTERS. That is, said data will be processed in order to be able to provide the service available on the Website.
- (ii) The processing of the personal data that the User provides to EUSKOOTERS through the App will be made with the purpose of enabling the provision of the services provided by EUSKOOTERS through it. Without these data, the proper provision of these services would not be possible, and the User could not use them.
- (iii) Likewise, in the event that the User provides express consent through the corresponding boxes enabled in the App, EUSKOOTERS may process the personal data provided by the User to send promotions and profiled commercial communications related to EUSKOOTERS services via email, App, or other equivalent means of electronic communication.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may revoke their consent in each commercial communication sent to them, and at any time by notification to the following email address email@example.com
EUSKOOTERS takes the protection of the personal data of its Users very seriously, for which it commits itself to process them in an absolutely confidential way and to use them only for the indicated purposes.
The EUSKOOTERS application has a geolocation system which main purpose is to know the location of the user in order to provide the services offered through the EUSKOOTERS application and enable their continuous improvement, as well as to obtain statistics regarding the number of users of electric scooters in different areas, both for the correct provision of the service and for conducting urban mobility studies.
It is necessary that the User has activated the geolocation function of the mobile device when accessing the EUSKOOTERS application in order to use the services. If the User does not have geolocation activated, they will be asked to activate it through the EUSKOOTERS application.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of use of the services, the User accepts and gives their express consent for the processing of their geolocation data for the purposes stated.
6.- Veracity of the data provided by Users
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating to EUSKOOTERS any modification of the same. The User will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving EUSKOOTERS the right to exclude from the registered services all Users that have provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
It is recommended to have the utmost diligence in terms of Data Protection through the use of security tools, not being able to hold EUSKOOTERS responsible for theft, modification or loss of illicit data.
7.- How does the User revoke their consent and exercise their rights?
Without prejudice to the administrative appeals or the corresponding legal actions in each case, the Users shall have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority, in particular, that of the Member State in which the User has his habitual residence, place of work or where the alleged infraction has taken place, in case it considers that the processing of their personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of their rights satisfied. The Control Authority before which the claim is presented will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
8.- Security and conservation of data
EUSKOOTERS does everything in its power to prevent the use of its Users’ data in an inadequate way and guarantees that only authorized personal data will be able to access it.
EUSKOOTERS maintains adequate security of personal data protection in accordance with the regulations applicable at all times, and has established all technical and organizational means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data Users provide through the Website, without prejudice to inform you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
EUSKOOTERS undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times.
The personal data provided will be kept by EUSKOOTERS during the time necessary for the provision of its services.